13 January 2008

Homeless But Loved (Viviana & Ilse)

I want you thank both of my dearest friends here at flickr
Viviana: www.flickr.com/photos/erbi5276/
and for
Ilse: www.flickr.com/photos/ilse_holtzhausen/
both of whom.... who are very dear friends of mine here at flickr for for their beautiful and heart warming testimonials today. I thank both of you for your friendship and support. God bless you both!!...
I named these beautiful cats after you Viviana and for you Ilse. They never had names before. They live behind my church here in Philadelphia and as you can see they are well looked after. The Cat House in the back was put there by Lucile and her son John who both help me with the Feral cats in the neighborhood. I've been coming here for three years now and have lost many cats but we do our best to help them. I personalty want to thank all my friends here at flickr and especially to all of you who wrote the nicest things about my babies. Thanks to all of you. You are the nicest bunch of friends in the world.......I love you all!!!!!......Yanni

No comments: